Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jewelry by Randi

There's a store on the corner of Guetter and Raspberry Streets where I love to check stuff off of my list. Whether it's a broken necklace clasp, a bracelet that "needs" a pair of matching earrings, or a gift for someone I love (SIL), I know I will find a solution at Jewelry by Randi (77 W. Broad St., Bethlehem). I've been taking my (not always fine) jewelry to Randi to fix up for a couple of years, and have had Randi make a few custom pieces as well.

I stopped in recently to commission Randi to create a pair of earrings to go with a necklace I already had. While I was there, she let me snap a couple of photos of the inside and outside of the store. If you are looking for a last-minute Valentine's gift or if you have a few pieces of jewelry that you don't know what to do with, Randi can help. And if you just want to see an incredibly cute little girl, sometimes Randi's daughter Ruby makes an appearance in the store, too.

Here's the entrance!
This is what you'll see when you walk in:

And here's what you'll see as you're walking out the door with the perfect thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment