Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bethlehem Public Library II




Now that I'm a proud owner of a Bethlehem Public Library Card, I feel a little smarter, and greener.

Reason #1: the card is scannable (I am ashamed to admit, the last card I had, unless you count the one from the Library of Congress, was at the Nazareth Memorial Library, and it was paper), AND you can renew books online. Those of you who have had a library card for a while now will think me ignorant, but this is revolutionary for me.

Reason #2: My library has a blog. Nice.

And Reason #3, my library is hosting a fantastic, original fundraiser: mini golf in the library. I need to work on my putting anyway. I couldn't find a link, but it's Sunday, April 5, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at the library at 11 W. Church Street in Historic Bethlehem. Adults $7, Children $5, guaranteed to be less expensive and more "crazy fun" - their words - than a day on the links. To register, call 610-867-3761 x259.

No comments:

Post a Comment