Thursday, July 23, 2009

South Side Restaurants and local blogs

The Express-Times scooped the Call last week when they posted this informative story about South Side Bethlehem Restaurants.

I loved the idea of a real diner in walking distance of Loopers, MacGrady's, Tally Ho, Starter's Riverport and Lehigh Pub! But now Lucky Duck Diner is closed!

Lynn Olanoff reports: "A Mexican and Caribbean fusion restaurant opened last
week on East Fourth Street, and a diner and takeout Thai restaurant also are
planned for the neighborhood."
The Mexiribbean place is called General Zapata's and is on the same block as Nawab, on Fourth Street.

Now that I work, live and work out in the city of Bethlehem, I'm going to try to make an effort to leave the Christmas City every now and then.

The local bloggers have Allentown covered up. Here are some of my favorites. Mind you, I don't always agree with some of the political opinions, but it's good to know:
This week someone posted a friendly note here and I saw his blog about Easton restaurants for the first time. There are only a couple of Easton blogs that I know of.
Are there any local blogs I'm missing?

If you like my blog, please share it with your friends, especially if you know other LV Transplants. See the handy tool for sharing blog posts at the bottom of each post - the little envelope with an arrow? Click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment