Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lehigh Valley InSite

I was recently recruited to contribute content to a blog hosted by Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau. Since transplants like me feel like visitors for a while after we land here in the LV, I think it's a good match.

You won't find any new content there - I'll post everything on this site first - but hopefully it will lead to a broader audience for LVT. I promise not to sell out. You'll still find my made-up words and references to the people I love, and honest assessments of places I visit.

My post about Green Harvest Cafe was picked up first. Please join me in a toast to celebrate - and thanks very much for reading, commenting and sharing!

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo awesome!!!! We need to have a toast at a bar very soon. :) Also, I just checked out the LV Insite blog too and it's great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great, great news!

    ReplyDelete