Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Competing Events

My dance card is never so full as on a night when I have purchased tickets to something.

Tonight is no exception: I'd already registered for the Power of Women fall networking event, when the opportunity to go to Celebrity Scholastic Scrimmage (benefiting Communities in Schools) came up.

LVT correspondents Courtney and Julie will have to report on how CSS went - I hear it can get quite competitive. I'll be checking the PBS schedule to see if I can catch it later!

Instead, I'll be hanging with the ladies at the Banana Factory, delicately stuffing my face with whatever the gang at Sagra Cooking are serving up, and listening to Tina Bradford talk about social networking.

(It's not too late to register for either event, so visit the embedded links above if you're interested in attending!)

No comments:

Post a Comment