Thursday, December 17, 2009

On 3 Imaging

There are photographers, and then there are photographers you can call at the last minute, set up a studio in their dining room, sweat it out in a building with no air-conditioning, spend hours making elected officials look good in ribbon-cutting photographs, and make sure you are happy with the photos of yourself, even though you are self-conscious and not photogenic.

I know of only one, and it's my friend Eric Gensel, who is a terrific photographer, former colleague, and dear friend. His company is On 3 Imaging.

Eric is responsible for the portraits on this blog, which are scheduled to appear alongside my first Lehigh Valley Style column in March. I am sincerely grateful. Also, special thanks to his beautiful wife Kinsey, whom I've known since high school, for the inspiration to use the Brew Works bar and for her patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment