Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lehigh Valley Style column for May

I'm working on my column for May... due in February. Since there's a bit of a lead time I am attempting to write some timeless copy, but I'd also like to promote some of the arts & culture-related events happening in May/June. I've enlisted the help of Randall Forte at the Lehigh Valley Arts Council and am subscribed to the LVAN's blog. But I'm not as well-equipped to cover the "cultural" side - are there any summer cultural festivals (besides the obvious) you've been to and would recommend? I'm turning to you in the blogosphere because I would like to provide content that you can't find anywhere else. Feel free to put it out there in the comments section, or if you prefer, email lehighvalleytransplant@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/11/2010

    UPWARD BOUND, ALLENTOWN on Hamilton Street, between 6th and 7th in Allentown, PA has been in existence for the past 2 years. It is a multicultural event that includes food, vendors, organizational booths, and all genres of music. This year, UPWARD BOUND, ALLENTOWN III will be taken to the next level. For pics of the past events, go to www.projectreal.piczo.com and go to the EVENTS section.

    THANKS,

    Alfonso

    www.lehighvalleyflavor.piczo.com

    ReplyDelete