Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Easton Restaurant Week

I actually hadn't planned to celebrate Easton's Restaurant Week, but it's hard to resist great deals at some awesome eatieries.

Yesterday, Tracey and I hit up Sette Luna (219 Ferry Street, Easton), where I would like to set up a remote office on the patio, eat brick-oven pizza and drink Bell's Oberon all day. Unfortunately this is not a possibility, but I can dream. We snagged a table outside, where people-watching is always on the menu; however, we didn't order from the RW menu, which was 1/2 a bianca (no sauce) pizza with a salad. She had figs stuffed with goat cheese and part of a margarita pizza, and I ordered the Third Street Panini... always tasty and served with a little salad of cucumbers and tomatoes. The service was great as usual, and the table on a brick sidewalk provided some comic relief as our glasses and silverware slid sideways.

Today I'm headed to Sogo (237 Northampton Street, Easton) with my friend the birthday girl, which should take care of that sushi craving I've been trying to resist every time I'm in Wegman's.

Tonight Nicole and I are checking out Marblehead Grille and Chowder House (4101 William Penn Hwy, Easton) for the first time. We called to make a reservation and got the last table at 7:30! I hear there's a lobster special. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment