Monday, September 13, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

While researching a piece on New Year's resolutions, I came across a list of the most popular resolutions in the US:
  • Drink Less Alcohol/Quit Drinking
  • Get a Better Education/Learn Something New
  • Get a Better Job
  • Get Fit/Lose Weight
  • Get Organized
  • Manage Debt/Save Money
  • Quit Smoking
  • Reduce Stress
  • Spend More Time with Family & Friends
  • Take a Trip
  • Volunteer to Help Others
I think I can make this into a helpful weekly blog series starting October 18. I'd like to share resources and start a dialogue about how the Lehigh Valley has everything you need to accomplish these goals. I'd like to start in October, so that all of you who are resolving to get organized can plan ahead.

Suggestions are welcome! Let me know what you've done to achieve any of these resolutions in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment