Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teavana... where did I hear about this place?

If you are like me, you sometimes "know" something but can't remember how you learned it. Google Reader has saved me many times. If you read a bunch of blogs but do not maintain an RSS Feed, or aren't even sure what an RSS Feed is, Google Reader is a great tool. Just log on to Google (if you don't have an account, creating one is free), then under "Reader," you can subscribe to the web sites and blogs you enjoy reading. Just "add a subscription" when you find a new site you want to follow, and delete it if you change your mind. Then when you're trying to remember how you read about something, you can search using a keyword instead of racking your brain.

This week, I couldn't remember where I'd read about Teavana, the new tea shop open in the Lehigh Valley Mall. It is a chain, but a new chain concept to the Valley, so I wanted to share it with you.

Instead, since it was so easy to find their posts, I'll let you read what The ElVee, Lehigh Valley Momma, and Retail Watch had to say about it.

I wrote about tea earlier this year. I didn't mention that in DC, I loved Teaism, an Asian tea house that serves up tasty bento box lunches along with a wide variety of teas and amazing salty oat cookies. Holly and Liesl tweeted about being able to enjoy a salty oat cookie together earlier this week, and now I can't get them off my mind.

In the Lehigh Valley, I enjoy shopping at Christine's Secret Garden for tea at home, now that Cupteavity is closed. If I'm not in Easton, I can even get her teas at Tallarico's Chocolates in Bethlehem and the Kitchen Warehouse in the Allentown Farmer's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment