Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year's Resolution: Learn Something


Kudos to Ed Sieger at LehighValleyLive.com (LVL.com) for his review of Fegley's Brew Works' Rude Elf Reserve, a beer I look forward to all year. I enjoyed one this New Year's Eve at Bethlehem Brew Works. I like it so much I was pictured with it in my first Lehigh Valley Style column last year! I learned something new: that the Brew Works is expanding its bottling operations.
"The addition of the new bottling line means everything Brew Works currently
offers in 750 ml bottles will eventually appear on the shelves in 12-ounce
bottles, including the spring seasonal Space Monkey and the fall seasonal
Devious Imperial Pumpkin Ale."
Devious Pumpkin too? Sweet. Just nine more months 'til I can enjoy that bad boy. (And by bad, I mean insidiously good.)

If you are not already following the columns you enjoy on LVL.com (or any other news site), you can subscribe by RSS feed (like I do with their food features), "follow" the authors using your LVL.com account, click the "Connect using Facebook" button, or bookmark pages like this. I guarantee that even if you read the site daily, you're probably missing some of the great work of Ed Sieger, Kelly Huth and other Express-Times reporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment