Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Boy's Baking moving to Stoke Park Road

I wrote about my favorite cookie in the universe a while back, My Boy's Baking's toffee chocolate chip treat that is everything a cookie should be: sweet, crunchy, soft and light.

This year, a box of them was a birthday gift to myself that I savored over many weeks.

While I was inside their shop, the owner let me know that the business will be moving to a bigger location soon. They're leaving their shop at 196 Nazareth Pike, Bethlehem, for space next to Dave's Deli and Patrick McIvor Studio at 310 Stoke Park Road in Bethlehem. It's around the corner from the Bethlehem Wegman's. If that's too inconvenient, you can also place your order online. In the new spot, they'll have visibility from Route 22 and more space to bake their signature biscotti and cookies and ship them around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm over there all the time! I'll have to try them out! I shop at Wegman's and also, my boyfriend's parents live off of Stoke Park. Yay!

    ReplyDelete