Naturally I was excited to hear that the team was bringing a new restaurant concept to downtown Easton: a true French bistro, called Maxim's 22 Bistro and Brasserie. It is opening in a space on the ground floor of the former Pomeroy's building (322 Northampton St., Easton).
According to Maxim's 22 Owner Josh:
We are planning an October 2nd open date. The theme and concept is a traditional French Bistro & Brasserie. This is overall casual fare at an affordable price point. The menu features everything from oysters to burgers to steak frites to half roast chicken to pates and steaks. It will offer Easton's, if not the Valley's largest specialty draft beer selection and an affordable, extensive wine selection. And certainly kid friendly!
Yum. Since it's not open yet... what next?
- Save the date for the Lehigh Valley Style Insider Happy Hour October 9, 5:30 p.m.
- "Like" Maxim's 22 on Facebook
- Call (610) 252-2622 to make a reservation
- Apply for a job at the restaurant
- Bookmark the restaurant's website (still currently under construction)
Sincere best wishes to Josh and his team on this new and exciting venture - if anyone knows how to make a restaurant a success in downtown Easton, it's them. (And also hooray for their new baby, expected to arrive just days after the restaurant opens!)